Monday, September 19, 2011

An Introduction...

Greetings!


This blog's purpose is to document my travels to different historical sites around Southern California (though certainly not limited to it!). Why am I doing this? Because I like to visit these places, take pictures and talk about history. Any of my friends could verify this fact for you with exasperated sighs and silent nods.


I'm currently studying History at California State University, Long Beach. I should have my degree by the end of the year (unless I totally screw up), and intend find work as a community college professor. I work as a tour guide aboard the legendary Queen Mary in Long Beach, California - and totally love what I do.


It's my hope that this blog will be as entertaining for you as it is for me. I know I have a lot of fun doing these things, and I hope that this might teach you a little bit more about local history and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment